Your privacy is important to the Personal Finance Society and TFI Group Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TFI Group Ltd. Collects on behalf of the Personal Finance Society, and the ways in which TFI Group Ltd. uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
TFI Group Ltd. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information for activities relating to the Festival of Finance and future PFS events only:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, click-throughs);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including full name, address, job title);
- information that you provide for the purpose of submitting an abstract (including full name, address, job title);
Using Personal Information
TFI Group Ltd. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you communications relating to this event.
Where TFI Group Ltd. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, TFI Group Ltd. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
TFI Group Ltd. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
TFI Group Ltd. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, some personal information (abstracts, name) that you submit for publication on the website may be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Personal Finance Society and TFI Group Ltd. are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact TFI Group Ltd.
- by email to email@example.com ; or
- by post to Personal Finance Society Conference Office, TFI Group Ltd., 192-198 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1DX
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.